Using this quick hack, you can view the WSOP Live Stream in Full HD, rather than the tiny little window that they present. Click SHOW MORE to see full instructions.
The stream is actually being broadcast in full HD, but it’s inexplicably shown in a tiny little window. All you need is Google Chrome and 30 seconds to remedy this, and view the stream in its full HD glory.
1) Open the WSOP stream in Google Chrome
2) Select “Developer Tools” from View-Developer-Developer Tools
3) Click on the little arrow with a box icon on the left, and click on the live stream
4) Scroll up until you see “iframe id” and click on it
5) Double-click on the “560” width setting, and change it to: 1120
6) Double-click on the “315” height setting, and change it to: 630
7) Click on the X close box on the far right of the developer tools bar to close it
Enjoy your HD WSOP Live Stream!
Video Rating: / 5