Zynga Poker is one of the world’s most popular free poker games. It proposes lots of (virtual) cash tables, Sit N Go or Spin & Win tournaments, jackpots, and hundreds of thousands of players from all around the world to challenge! Whether you prefer casual Texas Holdem Poker or competitive tournaments, Zynga Poker tries to propose you the most authentic gameplay possible. Did you know this game was released back in 2008?
Gameplays365 is testing Zynga Poker for the first time in this gameplay video. I test the cash tables, the Sit N Go tournament (I’ve finished 2nd in this tournament by the way) and the Spin & Win tournament (I won this tournament!).
Please note that this free poker game is intended for an adult audience and does NOT offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
Please note as well that Zynga Poker is free to play, but that in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
Zynga Poker proposes the following
1) AUTHENTIC WORLD POKER TOUR EXPERIENCE – Play Holdem poker games like a pro at the WPT Final Table in the new WPT Tournament mode!
2) HIGHER STAKES, BIGGER PAYOUTS – Higher buy-ins mean you can win even more virtual chips for every tournament you play.
3) FASTER TOURNAMENTS – Compete at the traditional 9-person table or the new 5-person table for faster play.
4) VIP PROGRAM – Earn in-game benefits and features by reaching higher Tiers in our VIP Program! Enjoy exclusive chip package offerings and special poker game modes.
5) FREE CHIPS – Get a welcome bonus of 60,000 FREE chips just for downloading your new favorite, free Holdem poker game! Plus, win a daily bonus of up to $45,000,000 in in-game money!
6) TEXAS HOLDEM YOUR WAY – Stay casual with a classic, free Texas Holdem game or turn up the heat and go for the high-stakes jackpot. It’s up to you how high the stakes go! Texas Holdem Poker games for all experience and skill levels!
7) FAIR PLAY – Zynga Poker is officially certified to play like a real table experience. Take your online poker games anywhere and know that you’re getting the true Vegas-style game.
8) VARIETY – Play poker free and however you want! Join a Sit n Go game or a casual online poker game, and win generous in-game payouts! 5 player or 9 player, fast or slow, join the table and stakes you want. Zynga Poker caters to all playing types and skill levels.
9) LEAGUES – Join millions of players across the World competing in our online Poker Season competition. Win the most chips to come out on top and become the Texas Holdem Poker champion!
10) SOCIAL POKER EXPERIENCE – Challenge your friends to poker games, or meet new friends online. Zynga Poker has the strongest community of any poker game.
11) PLAY ANYWHERE – Take your favorite poker game anywhere for free. Play seamlessly across all web and mobile versions (just log in with your Facebook profile, but you can also create a Zynga account)!
You start with enough chips to try all the different games, Zynga doesn’t try to force you to buy more in order to play and it’s easy to navigate! Further more, Zynga makes it easy to get free chips, and don’t make you suffer through ads!
It’s a very good game, it functions well. You can’t add your own avatar but have to select one from a list of in-game avatars (however I did see real people’s photo used for avatar, just haven’t digged enough to see how they added those personal avatar). Zynga Poker just needs to make betting easier, it’s very hard to adjust the exact amount you would like to bet with the vertical scale. A bigger slide button running horizontally would be a good way.
I like being able to chat with the people at the table.
Overall, Zynga Poker is a good and realistic poker game (you can feel that it’s not rigged, using real random number generators). I like that we can connect when we have some spare time (15 minutes is enough) to play a small tournament (Sit N Go or Spin & Win), or to play at a cash table (not real cash of course) if you have even less time (as you can sit in and stand up whenever you want to in those virtual cash tables).
© Zynga Poker is a casino game made by the studio
🚩 Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Zynga. All rights reserved by Zynga. This material is not official. This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Zynga and Zynga is not responsible for it.
☛ Please SUBSCRIBE & LIKE/COMMENT our videos if you enjoy watching them. 😍
🔔 Click here to subscribe
0:00 – Introduction
01:37 – WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
03:36 – WSO2 Integration Studio IDE
05:17 – Data Processing Capabilities of Integrator
08:23 – Transforming Data with Integrator
15:50 – Moving Data with Integrator
18:50 – Demo 1: Transforming Data with Integrator
37:50 – Demo 2: Streaming Large Files with Integrator
49:00 – Q&A
Download the WSO2 Integration Studio IDE –
Download the WSO2 Enterprise Integrator –
Data processing plays a key role in every business. To get the most out of your data, you need an efficient way to extract data from different sources, organize them together, and process them.
WSO2 Enterprise Integrator provides a wide range of features including support for standard integration protocols making it possible to integrate with any system. For instance, if you deal with a legacy file-based system that uses CSV files to store data, then it is vital to have an efficient way to extract and process data and then integrate with systems based on open standards and proprietary protocols. To overcome such challenges, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator offers you the File Connector and Virtual File System (VFS) transport support.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the key functionalities of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator that enables you to build and integrate data processing for existing organizational infrastructure. Need hands-on experience on how you can use WSO2 Enterprise Integrator for a legacy modernization use case? This webinar will help with this too.
We’ll discuss the following in
* Introduction to WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
* Data processing options
* Moving and transforming data
* Demo on moving large volumes
* Demo on data transformation